Wine Tours on Leelanau Peninsula
Leelanau Peninsula: Land of Delight
We've put in countless hours tasting, talking with winemakers and finding the most scenic routes to make Grand Traverse Adventure Company wine tours an experience you won't get anywhere else.
The Leelanau Peninsula became an American Viticultural Area in 1982 and takes in a whopping 211,200 acres. That's a lot of ground to cover. Our tour has been designed to take in the best of Northern Michigan wine culture. We'll take the scenic route to discover creative winemakers, welcoming tasting rooms and estate wineries that only use the fruit they grow to make great Northern Michigan wines.
As part of a private tour, you will be given a booklet containing all sorts of helpful wine and tasting information to enhance your experience and give you an insider's look at the local wine culture.
Private and corporate group tours are available for the beautiful Leelanau Peninsula.
Tour cost: $55 per person
- A professional guide who knows and loves wine.
- A booklet with information on grape descriptions, wine terminology, tasting room etiquette, Northern Michigan wine facts and room to make tasting notes.
- Locally sourced snacks and water.
- Pick up and drop off
- Photos taken by your guide that will be edited and emailed to you post-trip.
- The opportunity to buy some dynamite wine only available in the tasting rooms we visit.